- Accounting (BA, Minor)
- Applied Statistics (Minor)
- Economics (BA, Minor)
- Finance (Minor)
- Financial Economics (BA)
- Human Resource Management (Minor)
- Leadership Studies (Minor)
- Management (BA)
- Management – General (Minor)
- Marketing (BA, Minor)
- Business (Minor)*
*You may not combine the business administration major with this minor.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Business Administration Major (BA)
Do you like finding better ways to do things? Are you inspired by good planning? Business administrators are leaders who use planning, organization, and management in order to reach goals.
The business administration major (BA) is one of our most popular, and it’s easy to understand why. Our actively involved students come from across the U.S. and around the globe.
Beyond the classroom, internships and study abroad opportunities will prepare you for a satisfying career. We also have student exchange programs available in both South Korea and Austria.
Lynchburg’s flexible program lets you choose your focus. In addition to the core business classes all College of Business majors take, you can double-major or choose a minor in a second area of study.
Your faculty advisor will help you customize your learning experience so it serves your future career goals.
What Our Graduates Are Doing
- Vice President, Independent Lighting Corporation
- Assistant Director of Instruction and Academic Affairs, Virginia Commonwealth University Sports Center
- Operation Coordinator, Northrop Grumman
- Associate Subcontracts Administrator, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)