Employment ApplicationThe Office of Human Resources makes every effort to process and refer your application quickly. We will notify you if you are selected for an interview. All positions are open until filled, unless otherwise stated in our advertisement. Applications will be kept on file for 30 days where no position is specified, unless you notify us in writing to renew your application at the expiration of this time.
The human resources office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
University of Lynchburg employees are no longer required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. But, we strongly encourage everyone in our community to get vaccinated. We also recommend getting boosters as they become available. Please note, the University may revisit our vaccine policy as the situation requires.
- Principal Faculty, School of PA Medicine, College of Medical Science
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Exercise Physiology
- Full-Time Nursing Pediatric and Pathophysiology Faculty
- Medical Education Concentration Lead
- Director of Evaluation, Assessment, and Compliance
- Clinical Medicine Faculty – Psychiatry/Mental Health
- Executive Assistant
- Director of the Daura Museum of Art
- Part-time Seasonal Grounds and Events Assistant
- Sports Information Director
- Human Resources Generalist
- Outreach, Communications, and Events Coordinator
- Database Manager and Analyst
- Dining Services Shift Leader
- Network Administrator III
- Systems Administrator I
- Director of Environmental Services
- Stockroom/Warehouse Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Capital Projects Manager
- Preventative Maintenance Mechanic
- Carpenter/General Maintenance Mechanic
- Service-Production Assistant
- Event Banquet Server
- Part-time Bus Drivers
The University of Lynchburg is committed to diversity within its community and welcomes applications from persons of color, women, Indigenous/aboriginal people of North America, persons with disabilities, the LGBTQIA+ community, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of the University of Lynchburg community.
The University of Lynchburg is an equal opportunity employer.