Below is a current listing of employment opportunities available at University of Lynchburg. Just click on the job title below to view a summary of the requirements for each opening.Employment Application
- Assistant/Associate Professor — Operations Management
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Physical Therapy — Orthopedics or Sports
- Assistant Professor for Pediatrics Simulation — Medical Surgical Nursing Labs
- Assistant/Associate Professor — School of PA Medicine — DMSc
- Principal Faculty/Assistant Professor — PA Medicine
- Part-time Administrative Assistant for Health and Counseling Services, Counseling Focus
- Graphic Designer — Temporary Assignment
- Technology Support Services Analyst
- Campus Safety and Security Officer
- Access Control Officer
- Part-time Administrative Assistant
- Marketing Specialist
- Event Banquet Server
- Service Production Assistant
- Part-time Bus Drivers
- Network Support Specialist
Employment Application Procedures
Unless otherwise stated in the posted information, applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé or vita, and the names and addresses and phone numbers of three business references, or complete a University of Lynchburg Application for Employment.
We make every effort to process and refer your application quickly and will notify you if you are selected for an interview. All positions are open until filled, unless otherwise stated in our advertisement.
Applications will be kept on file for 30 days where no position is specified, unless you notify us in writing to renew your application at the expiration of this time.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all College positions. Applicants who may need a reasonable accommodation for interviewing are invited to request same prior to keeping appointments.
University of Lynchburg does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, gender, gender preference, or national or ethnic origin and complies with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (call 434.544.8419 for information).
The Human Resources Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Send comments or questions to:
Linda Hall, Director of Human Resources, email@example.com
University of Lynchburg is an Equal Opportunity Employer.