Employment ApplicationThe Office of Human Resources makes every effort to process and refer your application quickly. We will notify you if you are selected for an interview. All positions are open until filled, unless otherwise stated in our advertisement. Applications will be kept on file for 30 days where no position is specified, unless you notify us in writing to renew your application at the expiration of this time.
The human resources office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
University of Lynchburg employees are no longer required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. But, we strongly encourage everyone in our community to get vaccinated. We also recommend getting boosters as they become available. Please note, the University may revisit our vaccine policy as the situation requires.
- Help Desk Manager
- Assistant Director for Advancement Operations
- Campus Safety and Security Officer (Part-Time)
- Desktop Support Technician
- Network Administrator III
- Office Manager
- Admissions Counselor
- Production Cook
- Museum Assistant
- Systems Administrator I
- Case Manager
- Director of Environmental Services
- Stockroom/Warehouse Coordinator
- Groundskeeper Crew Leader
- HEART Advocate and Educator
- Administrative Assistant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Capital Projects Manager
- Enrollment Coordinator
- Westover PM Grill/Line Cook/Cashier
- COHS/COMS Information Technology Support/Instructional Specialist
- Preventative Maintenance Mechanic
- Carpenter/General Maintenance Mechanic
- Service-Production Assistant
- Event Banquet Server
- Part-time Bus Drivers
The University of Lynchburg is committed to diversity within its community and welcomes applications from persons of color, women, Indigenous/aboriginal people of North America, persons with disabilities, the LGBTQIA+ community, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of the University of Lynchburg community.
The University of Lynchburg is an equal opportunity employer.