In an effort to stem the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic, the University of Lynchburg has moved all classes online for the remainder of the semester, and all employees will be working remotely for the foreseeable future. No applications will be considered until further notice.
Below is a current listing of employment opportunities available at University of Lynchburg. Just click on the job title below to view a summary of the requirements for each opening.
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Marketing
- Adjunct Instructor of American Sign Language
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Physical Therapy – Generalist and Orthopedics
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Exercise Physiology
- Teaching Postdoc in Chemistry
- Adjunct Instructor of Information Technology
- Assistant Professor of Health Promotion/Master of Public Health
- Principal Faculty/Assistant Professor – PA Medicine
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Physical Therapy
- International Student & Study Abroad Advisor
- Instructional Design & Technology Specialist
- Network Support Specialist
- Westover Room Grill Cook
- System Implementation Project Manager
- Part-time Bus Drivers
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Service Production Assistant
- Event Banquet Server
- Regional Admissions Representatives – Part-Time
- Director of Maintenance
Employment Application Procedures
Unless otherwise stated in the posted information, applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé or vita, and the names and addresses and phone numbers of three business references, or complete a University of Lynchburg Application for Employment.
We make every effort to process and refer your application quickly and will notify you if you are selected for an interview. All positions are open until filled, unless otherwise stated in our advertisement.
Applications will be kept on file for 30 days where no position is specified, unless you notify us in writing to renew your application at the expiration of this time.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all College positions. Applicants who may need a reasonable accommodation for interviewing are invited to request same prior to keeping appointments.
University of Lynchburg does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, gender, gender preference, or national or ethnic origin and complies with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (call 434.544.8419 for information).
The Human Resources Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Send comments or questions to:
Linda Hall, Director of Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Hunter, Human Resources Generalist, email@example.com
University of Lynchburg is an Equal Opportunity Employer.