Employment ApplicationThe Office of Human Resources makes every effort to process and refer your application quickly. We will notify you if you are selected for an interview. All positions are open until filled, unless otherwise stated in our advertisement. Applications will be kept on file for 30 days where no position is specified, unless you notify us in writing to renew your application at the expiration of this time.
The human resources office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The University of Lynchburg has mandated COVID-19 vaccinations for all students, faculty, and staff. The University is allowing religious and medical exemptions. New hires must show proof of vaccination or request an exemption within four weeks of employment.
- Assistant Professor of Sociology and Human Services
- Assistant Professor of Master of Public Health and Health Promotion (Tenure Track)
- Special Education – Low-Incidence and High-Incidence Assistant/Associate Professor (Tenure Track)
- Curriculum and Instruction Assistant/Associate Professor (Tenure Track)
- Leadership Studies Assistant/Associate Professor (Tenure Track)
- Clinical Medicine Faculty: Pediatrics
- Clinical Medicine Faculty: Psychiatry/Mental Health
- School of PA Medicine: DMSc Administrative Director
- Assistant/Associate Professor – Criminology
- Counselor Education Assistant/Associate Professor
- Principal Faculty/Assistant Professor — PA Medicine
- Web Content Specialist
- Pre-Health Programming and Advising Coordinator
- Marketing Writer
- Service Salad Bar Attendant
- Service-Production Assistant
- Production Cook Lead
- Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness
- Project Specialist/Administrative Staff
- Admissions Coordinator
- Area Coordinator
- Student Employment Coordinator
- Event Banquet Server
- Campus Safety and Security Officer
- Part-time Bus Drivers
The University of Lynchburg is committed to diversity within its community and welcomes applications from persons of color, women, Indigenous/aboriginal people of North America, persons with disabilities, the LGBTQIA+ community, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of the University of Lynchburg community.
The University of Lynchburg is an equal opportunity employer.