Employment ApplicationThe Office of Human Resources makes every effort to process and refer your application quickly. We will notify you if you are selected for an interview. All positions are open until filled, unless otherwise stated in our advertisement. Applications will be kept on file for 30 days where no position is specified, unless you notify us in writing to renew your application at the expiration of this time.
The human resources office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Clinical Medicine Faculty: Women’s Health
- Clinical Medicine Faculty: Pediatrics
- Clinical Medicine Faculty: Psychiatry/Mental Health
- School of PA Medicine: DMSc Administrative Director
- Assistant/Associate Professor – Criminology
- Counselor Education Assistant/Associate Professor
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Physical Therapy – Generalist
- Adjuncts for Graphic Design, Digital Media Arts, Animation, Web Design (Multiple Positions)
- Principal Faculty/Assistant Professor — PA Medicine
- Administrative Assistant — Alumni Relations
- Senior Accountant — General Ledger and Audit
- Mail Clerk
- Merchandise Specialist
- Campus Store Head Cashier
- Vice President for Student Development
- Chief of Campus Safety and Security
- Production Salad-Deli Worker
- Utility Worker
- Human Resources Assistant
The University of Lynchburg is committed to diversity within its community and welcomes applications from persons of color, women, Indigenous/aboriginal people of North America, persons with disabilities, the LGBTQIA+ community, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of the University of Lynchburg community.
The University of Lynchburg is an equal opportunity employer.