Our interdisciplinary program provides you the opportunity to customize a course of study that that will help you meet your professional development goals.
Our 36-hour program features:
- Interdisciplinary study across various program areas
- Opportunities to design individual programs of study
- Opportunities to collaborate with other students
- Full and part-time options
- Afternoon and evening classes (4:30 – 7 p.m. or 7 – 9:30 p.m.)
You will be prepared for leadership roles in:
- Health care and related fields
- Non-profit organizations
The program is also designed for individuals interested in completing a MEd degree who do not require initial or additional teaching or other professional certifications.
Holly Gould, PhD
Professor of Curriculum and Instruction
The MEd in Educational Studies has been renamed the MEd in Interdisciplinary Studies, effective Fall 2023. This change will be reflected in the 2023-24 catalog.