Reservation and Enrollment Deposits
Save your spot at the University of Lynchburg!
- We offer a variety of meal plans to choose from so you can pick the one that best suits your needs.
- Residential students must purchase a meal plan.
Finance Charges and Late Fees
- Failure to satisfy obligations to the University, when due, will result in finance charges of 1.5% per month, which is an annual percentage rate of 18%.
- Grade transcripts, re-enrollment, and diplomas may also be withheld for past-due accounts.
- A late fee of $75 will be assessed for accounts established after the due date.
- Full-time, traditional age (under age 25) undergraduates are charged a comprehensive tuition fee that allows the student to take 12 to 18 credit hours per semester.
- Students taking more than 18 credit hours per semester will be charged an overload fee (for each credit hour over 18) equal to the current hourly rate.
- Overload fees are determined after the first three weeks of each semester.