Hornets in Recovery, a program that helps students living in recovery from substance use disorders, was developed in collaboration with Roads to Recovery, a local nonprofit that offers substance use disorder recovery services.
What We Offer
- Weekly all-recovery meetings
- Open to students, faculty, staff, and community members
- 1-on-1 recovery consultation sessions
- Recovery ally training
- Narcan training sessions
- Education regarding:
- Stigma surrounding substance use disorders
- Prevention, advocacy, and harm reduction
- Local resources and services
Information about our events and programs can be found on the Hornets in Recovery Instagram page.