Mail Services is located on the second floor of the Drysdale Student Center.
- You may drop-off any prepaid FedEx, UPS, or USPS package to be mailed.
- We can process UPS and USPS payments to ship packages, but not FedEx.
- We can mail international letters, but not packages.
- Monday-Friday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. (register closes at 3 p.m.)
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. (register closed)
Please note the register is necessary for the purchase of postal items and payments for shipping. We accept cash or checks. Students’ accounts or credit cards are not accepted.
We pick up University mail Monday to Friday around 7 a.m. from the Lynchburg Post Office. If mail or a package was received after 7 a.m., it will arrive at the University the following day. Once your mail or package has been scanned, we will notify you by email. If you have not received an email, it is likely still waiting to be scanned. Please be patient!
Addressing Campus Mail
When sending campus mail, please include the faculty/staff name and campus department/office on your mail. Example:
Office of the President