Finding Your Assigned Mailbox and Access Combination
- Log into MyLynchburg.
- Select the “Students Online” link from the navigation on the left.
- Enter your data-access PIN.
- Click on the “Assigned Numbers” logo under the “Personal” column.
- Your mailbox number should be listed along with the access combination for opening then mailbox lock.
Getting Mail and Packages at Your Mailbox
Proper address formatting to ensure prompt delivery:
Student Name and Mailbox Number
University of Lynchburg
1501 Lakeside Drive
Lynchburg, VA 24501-3113
- Letters will be sorted and placed in your mailbox weekdays by noon excluding observed holidays.
- As packages are received on campus by Mail Services, you will receive an email notification that your package is ready for pickup. Please have your University ID when coming to pick up a package.