Established in partnership with the regional health care community, the graduate DPT program is designed to meet the growing demand for physical therapists.
The 115-semester hour program includes:
- A student-centered approach from faculty who are dedicated to student success
- A progressive, evidence-based physical therapy curriculum focus
- Active student learning through case-based, integrated instruction
- 40 weeks of supervised clinical experiences at health care facilities across the U.S.
- A close working relationship between students and faculty
- State-of-the-art classroom and laboratory facilities
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 434.544.8885.
The Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at University of Lynchburg is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 434-544-8885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Lynchburg is a proud Master Partner with the Partners in Education Program, a joint venture between Lynchburg City Schools and Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce.