The Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program prepares students to enter the physical therapy profession in three years. The program has been carefully planned to meet the needs of the students through proven instructional methods grounded in research.
Established in partnership with the regional health care community, the graduate DPT program is designed to meet the growing demand for physical therapists.
The 115-semester hour program includes:
- A student-centered approach from faculty who are dedicated to student success
- A progressive, evidence-based physical therapy curriculum focus
- Active student learning through case-based, integrated instruction
- 40 weeks of supervised clinical experiences at health care facilities across the U.S.
- A close working relationship between students and faculty
- State-of-the-art classroom and laboratory facilities
For additional information, please contact email@example.com or 434.544.8885.
Alumni and Faculty Spotlights
The Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at University of Lynchburg is accredited by:
3030 Potomac Avenue, Suite 100,
Alexandria, VA 22305-3085
University of Lynchburg is a proud Master Partner with the Partners in Education Program, a joint venture between Lynchburg City Schools and Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce.