MARCOM provides news coverage, advertising, branding, print publications, photography, videography, and web services for the University. Contact us today to get started on your project.
- Provide information on deadlines and costs.
- Craft advertising messages.
- Work with graphic designers.
- Place advertising, obtain purchase orders, and provide follow-up with media and vendors.
- Submit a request to promote your event.
- A Lytho username and password are required. If you do not have an account, contact email@example.com.
MARCOM also maintains the public events calendar.
Official portraits of faculty and staff are also taken by MARCOM for publicity purposes.
The University of Lynchburg owns all the copyright to photos taken by our photographers. Photos may not be published, sold, reused, or modified without written consent from us.
Please note that submitting a request does not guarantee that we will be able to fulfill your request. You will be contacted to let you know if we can take the photo for you.
Printed materials include the University of Lynchburg Magazine, brochures, newsletters, letterhead/envelopes, invitations, certificates, flyers, posters, and other projects.
Concept development, writing, copy editing, graphic design, artwork creation, printing coordination, delivery, quality control, and invoice processing for commercial printing are among the services we offer.
Submission of Images for Printed Materials
High-resolution (300 dpi) digital images, negatives, or slides are preferred for printed materials; photo prints are acceptable.