At the Hub (information desk) you can:
- Buy Hillcats tickets
- Find the Outdoor Leadership Program Semester Trip List and Sign Up QR code at the Hub Desk!
- Need to pay for your Intramural Sports Team? Head to the hub with your team name and credit/debit card to pay your registration fee.
- Buy discounted movie tickets
- Make large posters
- Need your event poster approved for hanging? Bring at least 20 copies by the Hub desk to be stamped for approval, and we will even hang them up for you!
- Ask for assistance
- Get directions and information about the University of Lynchburg and the surrounding area (including transportation!)
The Hub also has a lost and found box. If you think you may have lost something in the building, come to the Hub. Also, this is where you can turn a lost item in.
A credit card or debit card is required for all transactions.
|8.5 x 11 lamination||$4 per poster|
|Anything larger than 8.5 x 11 lamination||$5 per poster|
|Poster maker charges||$5 per poster|
|Balloons & Helium||Organizations get 20 free balloons (with helium) per semester. Helium comes free with a purchase of a $1 balloon, but costs $0.50 per personal balloon.|
Items you can check out for free at the Hub with your student ID:
- Popcorn machine
- Cornhole boards
- Big Jenga
Please use our online rental system to check out these items.
Maps available at the Hub:
- Building maps
- Campus maps
- Greater Lynchburg Transit Company (GLTC) bus route maps
- Maps and visitor guides for Virginia