Guided by our core purpose of “helping students be their best selves,” our staff is dedicated to the value of holistic care and aims to accompany our students through their collegiate experience.
Case Management serves students in many ways, including:
- Proactive outreach to individual students.
- Educational programming around topics such as mental and emotional well-being.
- Individualized interventions for students who may be struggling.
- Referrals to on- and off-campus resources.
- Designated case managers who provide support for students who need extra assistance.
Case Management aims to provide well-being support so that students never find themselves in crisis. But if they do, we have staff and services to assist.