Tuition and Fees*
Graduate tuition and fees can be found on the graduate admission page.
- Tuition for the Master of PA Medicine (MPAM) program is $13,837 per semester (fall and spring), and $13,837 for the summer term. (7 semesters: total $96,859)
- The technology fee for full-time students is $60 per semester (fall and spring) and $60 for the summer term.
- A parking permit is $75 for the academic year.
- Laptop fee $1,290 (laptop utilized for the PA Medicine program will be provided by the institution)
- $500 single lab fee ($500 total for program)
- $1,454 2-year SonoSim ultrasound equipment and software fee
- $1,500 non-refundable enrollment deposit fee, applied to tuition
*Tuition and fees displayed are for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Estimated Student Costs
- $50 Supplemental application fee (Lynchburg will notify qualified candidates via email)
- Medical equipment: $1,200 total for program
- Books and supplies: $3,500 total for program (this includes $250 for the Virtual Reality Software utilized during the PA student’s didactic year)
- Vaccinations and lab titers: $500 total for program
- American Academy of Physician Assistants membership: $75 for 2 years
- Virginia Academy of PAs membership: $50 for length of program
- Criminal background check*, child abuse registry, and drug screening: $200 per year
- Personal health insurance**: $1,800-$3,000 per year
*Additional certified background checks and drug screenings may be required by clinical sites.
**All students are required to have health insurance. A Health Information Form must be submitted to the Health Center. Insurance costs vary according to plans selected.
Estimated Personal Student Expenses
- Transportation (automobile expenses/travel for clinical rotation) up to $5,000 per year
- Living expenses (housing, meals, incidentals) up to $13,000 per year
These costs vary from student to student and may be covered through student loans, if applicable.
Financial aid for graduate students is available in a number of different forms. Additional information can be found on the graduate financial aid page.