Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), our program provides in-depth knowledge of the business core: accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management, management information systems, and operations management.
Learn MoreDownload the MBA Brochure
- Cybersecurity: Cybersecurity jobs are growing at a much faster rate than average. Our program adds IT courses in cybersecurity to the business core. No previous computer courses or experience is required for admission.
- General: The general emphasis offers in-depth knowledge of the business core and covers topics in financial management, human resource management, information systems, and ethics. No previous business classes are required for admission.
- Typically students finish in 2-3 years on a part-time basis
- All classes are available in online format
- MBA classes also available on campus
- Evening and summer classes
- Small classes that offer students opportunities to know and interact with faculty and colleagues
- Experienced faculty with strong research credentials
Diverse Career Options
Our programs prepare you for career paths like:
- Chief Information Officer
- Manager of Information Systems
- Financial Analyst
- Human Resources Specialist
- Other positions throughout private industry and government
Students will gain a broad understanding of all areas of business as well as the ability to solve real-world business problems.
Our MBA students come with a wide variety of experience and from diverse backgrounds, including healthcare, small business, government, liberal arts, writing, teaching, and management.
Take your career to the next level with an MBA degree from Lynchburg!
“I could ask professors about something specific happening at work that day, and they had an answer. I was really learning and I was able to glean from their knowledge.”
Ben Summers ’00 MBA
Vice President, T.R.U. Ball Archery
Madison Heights, Virginia