Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), our program provides in-depth knowledge of the business core: accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management, management information systems, and operations management.
Learn MoreDownload the MBA Brochure
- Cybersecurity: This emphasis augments our MBA program with skills needed to understand, manage, and respond to cybersecurity crises, as well as communicate with leadership and stakeholders about security needs.
- General: This emphasis covers advanced business principles and topics in finance, human resource management, information systems, and ethics, providing students with skills needed to manage and lead in business, regardless of their focus.
- Sport Management: This emphasis equips graduates with in-depth knowledge and critical skills related to the commercial and legal aspects of running and managing sport events, teams, and facilities.
- Typically students finish in 2-3 years on a part-time basis
- All classes are available in online format
- MBA classes also available on campus
- Evening and summer classes
- Small classes that offer students opportunities to know and interact with faculty and colleagues
- Experienced faculty with strong research credentials
Diverse Career Options
Our programs prepare you for career paths like:
- Chief Information Officer
- Manager of Information Systems
- Financial Analyst
- Human Resources Specialist
- Other positions throughout private industry and government
Students will gain a broad understanding of all areas of business as well as the ability to solve real-world business problems.
Our MBA students come with a wide variety of experience and from diverse backgrounds, including healthcare, small business, government, liberal arts, writing, teaching, and management.
Take your career to the next level with an MBA degree from Lynchburg!