The University of Lynchburg’s Pathway programs give you a clear path connecting high school, college, and graduate school. When you are accepted into a Graduate Pathway and complete all progression requirements, you can transition directly into one of our graduate programs when you finish your bachelor’s degree at Lynchburg.
The Pathways are available to high school seniors enrolling at Lynchburg as first-year students, as well as to transfer students.
As you consider the Graduate Pathway into designated graduate programs please contact the admissions office with your questions at 434.544.8300 or email email@example.com. We are ready to answer your questions!
Please note: An important criteria for the Graduate Pathway is that the undergraduate student successfully complete the progression pathway for the respective graduate program.
Benefits of Graduate Pathways
- Qualified students who complete all Pathway progression requirements as undergraduates can transition directly into their graduate program.
- A Pathway guides your college experience so you can be prepared for a competitive graduate program and your career.
- You stand out in the job market with a graduate degree.
Graduate programs that offer Graduate Pathways
- Master of Arts in Nonprofit Leadership Studies (MA) (4+2 or 4+1)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (4+2)
- Master of Education in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MEd)
- Master of Education in Reading (MEd) (4+2)
- Master of Education in School Counseling (MEd)
- Master of Education in Science Education (MEd) (4+2)
- Master of PA Medicine (MPAM) (4+2.4)
- Master of Public Health (MPH) (4+1 or 4+2)
- Master of Science in Athletic Training (MSAT) (4+2 or 3+2)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) (4+3)
Getting started with a Graduate Pathway