The University of Lynchburg’s Pathway programs give you a clear path connecting high school, college, and graduate school. When you are accepted into a Direct Admit Pathway and complete all progression requirements, you can transition directly into one of our graduate programs when you finish your bachelor’s degree at Lynchburg.
The Pathways are available to high school seniors enrolling at Lynchburg as freshmen as well as transfer students.
As you consider the Direct Admit Pathway into designated graduate programs please contact the admissions office with your questions at 434.544.8300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are ready to answer your questions!
Please note: An important criteria for the Direct Admit Pathway is that the undergraduate student successfully complete the progression pathway for the respective graduate program.
Benefits of Direct Admit Pathways
- Qualified students who complete all Pathway progression requirements as undergraduates can transition directly into their graduate program.
- A Pathway guides your college experience so you can be prepared for a competitive graduate program and your career.
- You stand out in the job market with a graduate degree.
Graduate programs that offer Direct Admit Pathways
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (4 + 3)
- Master of PA Medicine (4 + 2.4)
- Master in Business Administration (4 + 2)
- Master of Science in Athletic Training (4 + 2 or 3 + 2 options)
- Master of Education in Science Education (4 + 2)
- Master of Education in Reading Instruction (4 + 2)
- Master of Arts in Nonprofit Leadership (4 + 2 or 4 + 1)
- Master of Public Health (4+1 or 4+2)
Getting started with a Direct Admit Pathway
After being admitted to the University of Lynchburg, you can find the Direct Admit Pathway intent form in your application status page.