Entry into the exercise physiology program is competitive and all who apply may not be accepted into the program.
To be considered for the major, you must have:
- A QPA of 2.25 or higher
- Earn a C or above in EXPH 100, EXPH 200, EXPH 225, BIOL 224, BIOL 225, and STAT 222.
- Complete the EP application available from the Exercise Physiology Department Chair by April 1 of the sophomore year.
To remain in the exercise physiology program, you must:
- Maintain a cumulative QPA of 2.25 or higher
- Earn a C or higher in all exercise physiology major courses
- Maintain current adult CPR certification