When you live on campus at Lynchburg, you feel like you’re at home.
The Office of Housing and Residence Life cultivates safe and inclusive residential communities that foster the development and growth of our residents.
As a resident, you will:
- Engage in an inclusive community that encourages meaningful, diverse interactions and relationships.
- Develop social responsibility through respect and care of residential facilities.
- Experience a residential community that supports and enhances your academic goals and endeavors.
- Establish identity through realistic self-appraisal, independence, and developing purpose.
- Learn to resolve conflict by utilizing effective communication skills and available resources.
- Develop life skills and healthy habits that will promote success beyond your collegiate experience.
The University of Lynchburg recognizes the importance of providing reasonable accommodations in its housing policies and practices where necessary, for individuals with disabilities to use and enjoy campus housing. Housing Accommodations are provided to assist students with verifiable need for reasonable accommodation.
Housing and Residence Life Policies
Housing and Residence Life Policies exist to enhance the safety and comfort of all students living in campus housing. Housing and Residence Life policies constitute part of the Student Conduct Code. Failure to adhere to the policies may result in administrative address by the Office of Housing and Residence Life (including but not limited to fines, restriction of privileges, and/or change in housing assignment) and/or address through student disciplinary procedures (see Honor and Student Conduct Codes and Regulations).
Stop by our office in 205 Hundley Hall. We’re open from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Or email us at email@example.com.