Assistant Professor of Operations Management
Dr. Angelis joined the University of Lynchburg in 2021.
- PhD, Operations Research — Case Western Reserve University
- BS, Industrial and Systems Engineering — Youngstown State University
- Business Operations Practices of Companies with High Corporate Social Responsibility, Customer Response to Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Technology.
- Operations and Entrepreneurship
- Angelis JN, SriramachandraMurthy R, Beaulieu T, and Miller JC, 2022. Better Angry than Afraid: The Case of Post Data Breach Emotions on Customer Engagement. IEEE-Transactions on Engineering Management.
- Miles, PC & Angelis, JN, 2022. Untangling Innovation: An Examination of Compensation, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Corporate Financial Performance. Social Responsibility Journal 18(8), p 1567-1586.
- Angelis, JN & Miller, JC, 2020. An Empirical Investigation of the Effects of Individuality on
Responses to Data Theft Crimes. IEEE-Transactions on Engineering Management Journal,
68(6), p 1663-1676.
- Angelis, JN, 2019. On Building Math Models out of Business Theory. Sage Research Methods
Cases: Business and Management.
- SriramachandraMurthy, R, DeMartino, R, Miller, JC, & Angelis, JN, 2015. Looking Inside the Black Box of Growth Efforts in Declining Small Firms: The Role of Growth Factors, Planning, and Implementation. Volume 17, p 265-296 of Advances in Entrepreneurship, Firm Emergence and Growth: Entrepreneurial Growth, McKelvie, Katz, and Corbett (eds).
- Ettlie, J, Angelis, JN & Khazanchi, S., 2015. Process Innovation in Services. Encyclopedia of Technology & Innovation, edited by V.K. Narayanan & G. O’Connor, in the Wiley Encyclopedia of Management 3rd edition, Vol 13(Ch. 28), Wiley (Chichester).
- Angelis, JN & Lévesque, M., 2010. Optimal Marketing Strategies for Competing New
Ventures in a Nascent Industry. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Management, Vol. 11(1), p 109-135.