If your Financial Aid Award Offer reflects a need for any of the following, choose the necessary link and complete the document. The results will be electronically sent to the Financial Aid office, except for the items for which a PDF is required. In that case, you must print the document and mail or bring it to our office.
Any needed documentation must be on file before Financial Aid can disburse funds to your student account.
Financial Aid Loan Change Request Form
As of Aug. 24, 2021, completion of this form is required to cancel or reduce financial aid loans. Please note that an actual signature or digital signature (such as DocuSign) is required. A typed signature will not be accepted. Loans that have been disbursed resulting with student refunds cannot be canceled or reduced.
Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant (VTAG)
VTAG is a non-need-based state grant available to all Virginia Residents who attend a private college full-time in the Commonwealth of Virginia. (The VTAG award is $4,000 for the 2021-22 academic year.)
If you are selected for verification, you’ll need to complete a form and provide necessary supporting documents. Please submit all forms and documents to the Office of Financial Aid.
- 2021-22 Dependent Verification Worksheet – V1
- 2021-22 Independent Verification Worksheet – V1
- 2021-22 Verification Worksheet – V4
- 2021-22 Dependent Verification Worksheet – V5
- 2021-22 Independent Verification Worksheet – V5
- 2021-22 Sibling Enrollment Verification Form
- 2021-22 Parent Supplemental Income Form
- 2021-22 Student Supplemental Income Form
- 2020-21 Dependent Verification Worksheet – V1
- 2020-21 Independent Verification Worksheet – V1
- 2020-21 Verification Worksheet – V4
- 2020-21 Dependent Verification Worksheet – V5
- 2020-21 Independent Verification Worksheet – V5
- 2020-21 Parent Supplemental Income Form
- 2020-21 Student Supplemental Income Form
Financial Aid Appeal
If you have unusual financial circumstances, change or loss of employment, divorce/separation, disability, elementary or secondary private school costs, death in the immediate family, or other circumstances which may affect your financial aid eligibility, complete one of the forms below and return it to the Office of Financial Aid.
Outside Scholarships and Grants
Complete this form if you are receiving scholarships or other financial aid from sources outside the University of Lynchburg.