University of Lynchburg has rolled out a new Financial Aid Online System.
Using FA Online allows students to:
- Have access to your financial aid at any time, from any location
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we’ve received from you and a list of missing information
- View your financial aid award(s)
- Accept or decline your financial aid award(s)
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
To access the online system please visit fa.lynchburg.edu, and then follow these instructions:
- Click on the First Time User link in the LOG IN box. You will be prompted to enter your Financial Aid Web ID (you’ll receive your Web ID from Financial Aid Department).
- If you have logged in before, enter your Financial Aid Web ID — if you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Your Password link.
- Update your account.
- Select and answer two security questions. You will answer these questions if you forget your log in information.
- Change or create your password, following these specifications:
- Must be at least 9 characters long
- Must contain at least one upper case and one lower case character
- Must contain at least one number
- Must contain at least one of these special characters: !@#$%^&*()