The Student Activities Board (SAB) is the major programming organization at the University of Lynchburg. SAB is a student-run organization providing the campus with diverse cultural, social, educational, and recreational programs and events.
We need bright, creative, hard-working students to help us! Any enrolled student at the University of Lynchburg is encouraged to join.
- Want to volunteer with SAB? Join our Buzz Crew. As a member, you can contribute your ideas about what should be brought to campus. Tell us what the students want to see!
- Want to be part of our Executive Board? Join Buzz Crew and keep an eye out for our applications. We distribute applications at the beginning and end of each semester.
Stop by the SAB office, located in the Drysdale Student Center, or call 434.544.8192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check us out on Facebook! University of Lynchburg Student Activities Board
SAB Executive Members
- President: Victoria Garay
- Vice President: Lucy Van Lenten
- Event Coordinator: Charlie Maas
- Event Coordinator: Nussrat Abdallah
- Event Coordinator: Skylar Chewning
- Event Coordinator: Anastasia Silva
- PR/Marketing Coordinator: Liann Dovan
- Outreach Coordinator: Ian Fisher