Learn MoreDownload the MSAT Brochure
- 68-69 credit hours (complete in two years) with competitive tuition.
- Small, year-round cohorts (20) allow for one-on-one interaction with faculty.
- Clinical placements in intercollegiate athletics, intramural and club sports, high schools, industrial settings, physical therapy clinics, and physician’s offices.
- Opportunities to publish and present original research at professional conferences.
- Excellent athletic training facilities, including human cadaver lab.
- Nationally recognized,award-winning faculty and staff.
- 100% board certification pass rate.
Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE).
6850 Austin Center Blvd., Suite 100, Austin, Texas 78731-3184
Debbie Bradney, PhD
Professor of Athletic Training
Director of the Master of Science in Athletic Training Program
University of Lynchburg is no longer accepting students into the Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training degree option.