Tuition and Fees
Graduate tuition and fees can be found on the graduate admission page.
Additional costs associated with the Master of Science in Athletic Training (MSAT) program for 2023-24:
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA) student membership: $103 for a new member, $123 to renew
- Criminal background check: $75-$100
- Travel expenses for off-campus clinical education rotations: Varies
- Books and educational supplies: Varies
- CPR and AED certification: $25-$50
- Immunization updates: Varies
- University of Lynchburg clothing: Varies
- Travel expenses associated with clinical education experiences: Varies
- Housing: Varies
Financial aid for graduate students is available in a number of different forms. Additional information can be found on the graduate financial aid page.