The University of Lynchburg’s Athletic Training graduate program provides you with a foundation in evidence-based medicine, and the skills, experience, and degree you need for a career in athletic training. We combine classroom and clinical rotations with research design/methods so you can apply theoretical and practical athletic training skills. You’ll work closely with our NCAA Division III athletes and at high schools, colleges, and other clinical sites to gain experience, keeping athletes healthy and injury free for championship seasons.
Learn MoreDownload the MSAT Brochure
- 66-67 credit hours (complete in two years) with competitive tuition.
- Small, year-round cohorts (20) allow for one-on-one interaction with faculty.
- Clinical placements in intercollegiate athletics, intramural and club sports, high schools, industrial settings, physical therapy clinics, and physician’s offices.
- Opportunities to publish and present original research at professional conferences.
- Excellent athletic training facilities, including human cadaver lab.
- Nationally recognized,award-winning faculty and staff.
- 100% board certification pass rate.
My experience with the MSAT program has been overwhelmingly positive. I went to Lynchburg for my undergraduate studies and chose to come back because of the awesome athletic training faculty. Academically, the professors hold students to high standards and provide the tools needed to reach those standards.
John 'J.R.' Wise '16, '21 MSAT
Student, Alumni, and Faculty Spotlights