Associate Professor of Physical Therapy
Director of the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
Associate Dean of the College of Health Sciences
Dr. Moore joined the University of Lynchburg in 2011.
- PhD, Physiology — Virginia Commonwealth University
- MPT — Western Carolina University
- BS, Exercise Science — Appalachian State University
- Applied Pathophysiology
- Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy
- Differential Diagnosis for Physical Therapists
- Exercise Physiology and Wellness
- Human Physiology
- Motor Control and Motor Learning
- Physical Therapy Management of the Integument
- Therapeutic Modalities
- Health and wellness.
- Use of simulation in physical therapy education.
Areas of Expertise
- Acute care physical therapy.
- Cardiovascular and pulmonary physical therapy.