The changing mix of programs and students at University of Lynchburg, Board Retreat discussions, input from fall 2015 campus open sessions, alumni input, and consideration of the external environment contributed to the new Strategic Plan endorsed by the Board of Trustees in October 2016. The new plan affirms the University’s mission and institutional values. It builds on demonstrated strengths for teaching and learning, supportive campus environment, and active co-curricular programming. Goals enhance the student experience in areas of Engagement, Facilities and Infrastructure, and Stewardship.
Strategic Planning Team
- Members of the Strategic Planning Team (PDF)
- Co-chaired by the Provost and the Vice President for Business and Finance
- Key leaders for each part of the University’s Strategic Plan make regular presentations
- The Strategic Planning Team reviews projects/requests, then makes recommendations to the President for the allocation of funds
- Presentation meetings are open to campus guests
Strategic Planning Team Meeting Dates
- Dec. 15, 2020
Strategic Planning Team meetings for the fall of 2020 will be held electronically from 11 a.m. to 12:50 p.m.