The changing mix of programs and students at University of Lynchburg, Board Retreat discussions, input from fall 2015 campus open sessions, alumni input, and consideration of the external environment contributed to the new Strategic Plan endorsed by the Board of Trustees in October 2016. The new plan affirms the University’s mission and institutional values. It builds on demonstrated strengths for teaching and learning, supportive campus environment, and active co-curricular programming. Goals enhance the student experience in areas of Engagement, Facilities and Infrastructure, and Stewardship.
Please share your efforts to help achieve Vision 2020. University of Lynchburg Google account log-in required.
Strategic Planning Team
- Strategic Planning Team Charge and Membership (PDF)
- Co-chaired by the Provost and the Vice President for Business & Finance
- Key leaders for each part of the University’s Strategic Plan make regular presentations
- The Strategic Planning Team reviews projects/requests, then makes recommendations to the President for the allocation of funds
- Presentation meetings are open to campus guests
Strategic Planning Team Meeting Dates
- August 15, 2018
- September 11, 2018
- October 9, 2018
- November 13, 2018
- January 14, 2019
- February 5, 2019
- March 5, 2019
- April 16, 2019
Meeting time is 11 a.m. through 12:50 pm. All are scheduled for Drysdale Student Center. Contact Lisa Womack or Debbie Driscoll for the specific location.