For additional information about preparing for the program you’re studying, see the program-specific instructions.
- Academic Calendar
- Business/Cashier’s Office (4th Floor, Hall Campus Center): Tuition and all required fees for the upcoming semester may be paid at this office, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., or online with American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa. All payments should be made prior to the start of each term. For specific questions, please call 434.544.8246.
- Campus Map and Directions
- Concerns and Complaints: University of Lynchburg faculty and staff strive to provide each student with positive educational experiences and helpful services. Even so, it is understandable that complaints will arise from time to time. To address and resolve concerns as quickly as possible, all students are encouraged to address complaints to the office responsible for overseeing the area of concern.
- Graduate Catalog
- Financial Aid (Terrace Level, Walker Alumni House): Staff can assist with questions regarding financial aid. Call 434.544.8228 for additional information.
- Grades: Grade reports are not mailed but students can access unofficial reports through MyLC. Official transcripts can be ordered through the Registrar’s Office.
- Health and Counseling Services (2nd Floor, Hundley Hall): Submit your completed Health Information Form, including a record of required immunizations if you are interested in having this service. Part-time students must submit payment to the Cashier’s Office.
- Hornet (Student Handbook)
- ID and Parking Decal Information (Information Desk – 1st Floor, Hall Campus Center): This office is open 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. ID cards are obtained here. Your campus photo ID card provides you with access to the library and computer labs. Parking decals are also available here. Present your application, driver’s license, and auto registration to receive a parking decal which is valid for the academic year. Payment ($25) for the decal is made at the Cashier’s Office.
- Information Technology Resources (ITR) (Ground Floor, Carnegie Hall): This office provides information about email options, accessing your course schedules, grades, coursework information, College Internet service, and use of computer labs on campus. You are encouraged to protect your User ID and password, once they are assigned, as these are required to access the secure College network through MyLC.
- Knight-Capron Library: Information about library resources and off-campus access
- Moodle Access: Many graduate courses utilize Moodle to facilitate class discussions and assignments.
- Publications/Information (Office of Graduate Studies, 340-D, College Street in “The Courts”): The current graduate catalog, newsletter, handouts, and Hornet (student handbook) are available here. Staff members will provide additional information and answer questions.
- Registration (4th floor, Hall Campus Center): After consulting with your advisor, admitted students can register for classes by using the add/drop feature on MyLC. If this does not work, then please email course preferences to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a drop/add form to the Registrar’s Office on the 4th floor of Hall Campus Center.
- Student Advising: Students are provided contact information for their advisor in their acceptance letter and should make appropriate arrangements with their advisor to discuss their program and schedule.
- Wilmer Writing Center (Hopwood Hall, Room 4): Students, staff, and faculty are provided with opportunities to improve their writing skills through a broad range of tutorial services at the writing center. All students can receive assistance in writing papers for all courses.
Contact the Office of Graduate Studies at 434.544.8383 or email@example.com with any additional questions.