The Office of Graduate Studies offers limited housing options for students enrolled full time in a program. Interested? Contact email@example.com to be considered for housing.
- Single-family houses with two or three bedrooms
- Houses are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis
- We provide houses for a minimum of a 6-month lease
- Utilities included: Electricity, gas, garbage removal, air-conditioning, washer/dryer, internet/cable, and water/sewage
- Houses are within walking distance to campus
Request a tour of graduate housing
If you would like to see the housing options we have, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a tour.
What is the cost?
Rent varies depending upon location from $500-$600 per month. All utilities are included. Leases can be for 6 or 12 months. Students must also submit a one month deposit, equal to one month’s rent, prior to secure their housing.
What types of housing are available?
All graduate housing consists of single rooms within a University-owned home. There are community kitchens and bathrooms within each residence.
Who is eligible for graduate housing?
Any student who is enrolled full-time in a graduate program at the University of Lynchburg is eligible. However, we do not provide housing for spouses or families.
Can I select my roommate?
You can contact other University of Lynchburg graduate students if you prefer a roommate of your choice, and we will do our best to accommodate your request based on availability.
Questions not answered above can be sent to Savannah Cook, Director of Graduate Programs, email@example.com.