The Office of Housing and Residence Life offers limited housing options for students enrolled full time in a program. Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for housing.
- Single-family houses with two or three bedrooms
- Houses are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis
- We provide houses for a minimum of a 6-month lease
- Utilities included: Electricity, gas, garbage removal, air-conditioning, washer/dryer, internet/cable, and water/sewage
- Houses are within walking distance to campus
Request a tour of graduate housing
If you would like to see the housing options we have, please contact email@example.com to arrange a tour.
What is the cost?
Rent varies depending upon location from $500-$600 per month. All utilities are included. Leases can be for 6 or 12 months. Students must also submit a one month deposit, equal to one month’s rent, prior to secure their housing.
What types of housing are available?
All graduate housing consists of single rooms within a University-owned home. There are community kitchens and bathrooms within each residence.
Who is eligible for graduate housing?
Any student who is enrolled full-time in a graduate program at the University of Lynchburg is eligible. However, we do not provide housing for spouses or families.
Can I select my roommate?
You can contact other University of Lynchburg graduate students if you prefer a roommate of your choice, and we will do our best to accommodate your request based on availability.
Questions not answered above can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.