2023-24 Academic Year Information
Program requirements for the following can be found in the undergraduate catalog.
- Nursing (BS)
Nursing Major Sample Four-year Plan
- All students who have begun the School of Nursing program by the Fall of 2023 or earlier will follow this sample plan to help guide your four-year course sequence.
- Students interested in beginning the School of Nursing program after Fall of 2023 should refer to this sample plan to help guide your four-year course sequence.
All students who have begun the School of Nursing program by the Fall of 2023 or earlier will follow this sample plan.
Advising, Course, and Scheduling Resources
- Academic Calendar: Familiarize yourself with our fall, spring, and summer sessions.
- Academic Advising: Learn the ins and outs of course selection, choosing a major, class scheduling, and more. During orientation, first-year students are given a sample four-year plan and documents that will help them track their major and DELL requirements. These documents will help them plan their schedules so they can complete their degree on time.
- Academic Success Workbook: Academic program advising and planning.
- Course Offerings: Search course offerings by term, department, instructor, and more.
- Undergraduate Catalog: Find additional information about majors, course descriptions, and more.
- Undergraduate Course Descriptions: View course descriptions and prerequisites.