How to:

Information for

Need to change your address?

Send your request in writing to the Registrar’s Office. Any address change for billing must be made to the Business Office.


  • Jay K. Webb, Registrar, Assistant Dean and Veterans Affairs Coordinator
  • M. Susan Kennon, Associate Registrar
  • Jennifer Allen, Assistant Registrar and Veterans Affairs Coordinator
  • Ashley Carwile, Academic Program Recorder