To register for classes, you must be admitted to the College and, if required, have paid your reservation fee deposit.
Online registration is available on MyLynchburg for adding and dropping classes each term until the end of the Add Period.
- Log onto MyLC. (See login instructions below.)
- Select studentsonline but do not log in
- Instead, select the tab: Course Drop/Add
- Select the semester tab you wish to add courses to
- Enter your course selections in the space provided and add them to your schedule. Both you and your advisor will receive an email confirmation every time a change is made to your schedule.
Registration in Person
Use the drop/add form (you may also pick one up in the Registrar’s Office).
- Required to register for a closed course (with instructor approval)
- Required after the Add Period has ended, with a drop/add form signed by the necessary instructors and advisors
- Allows continuing students to register online for the upcoming academic year
Logging in to the Lynchburg system
All students are assigned a University of Lynchburg network username and password that is required for:
- online course registration
- access to online grade reports (paper reports are not mailed)
- access to textbook information
- access to billing information
For assistance regarding usernames and passwords, please contact the ITR Help Desk at email@example.com, or call 434.544.8350.