Welcome to the University of Lynchburg! To make your transition to life as a Lynchburg student as smooth as possible, we offer programs and events designed specifically for you. We’re also happy to answer your questions at any time.
The steps below can also be found on your applicant status page. Get ready for Lynchburg in eight easy steps:
- Submit your Schedule Planning Form (SPF) by May 15, or one week after we receive your enrollment deposit.
- Log in to your applicant status page and complete your form.
- Submit your Fall 2022 New Student Housing Application by June 10, 2022.
- Log in to the Housing Portal to complete your application.
- Create a profile by June 13, 2022.
- Select your roommate between May 1 and June 27. If your preferred roommate does not appear as an option, it means the student you requested has not yet submitted the New Student Housing Application.
- If you have not selected a roommate by June 27, the Office of Housing and Residence Life will match you with someone. They will notify you of your new roommate by July 8.
- Room selection will occur July 11-15, 2022. You will be notified of your specific room selection date and time block through your University of Lynchburg email.
- Submit your health information form by July 15 for the Fall semester.
- All full-time undergraduate students need to complete the health information form and required immunization records. This includes students who live on or off campus.
- To submit forms, log into the Student Health Portal with your University network username and password. Then, complete your health information forms.
For questions, please visit the Health Center website or call 434.544.8357.
- Submit all final transcripts by July 30, 2022, or one week after we receive your enrollment deposit.
- If you are a student expecting Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), or Dual Enrollment credit, you must send AP or IB scores and final transcript from the college/university that issued the credit and/or degree to the University of Lynchburg. If you do not, you may have to repeat those courses at Lynchburg in your first year.
- All final scores and transcripts must be sent to the Office of Registrar, University of Lynchburg, 1501 Lakeside Drive, Lynchburg, VA 2450.
- Residential students will get an email in late July about selecting a specific move-in day and time.
- After you get to campus, you’ll attend programs and events for Hornet Days. Hornet Days are designed to continue your orientation and get you excited to start your first year as a Hornet!
Academic Achievement Center