We are excited to be able to offer our newest Hornets an in-person SOAR experience this year. SOAR 2021 will be a one-day event and we are offering multiple sessions during the month of June. While you will receive more information through email, here are some highlights:
- There will be no fee for SOAR this year.
- The event will last from 8:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- We will offer both student and family programs.
- Due to COVID-19 precautions, students will be limited to one guest.
- Students may choose any date offered and there are preferred dates for students in the Westover Honors College.
In addition to the in-person experience, students will be required to complete several online modules throughout the summer, leading up to their return to campus in August. At SOAR, we also will provide a special website with information specific to parents and families.
Get ready, Hornets. It’s your time to SOAR!
- Thursday, June 10
- Friday, June 11*
- Saturday, June 12*
- Monday, June 14
- Thursday, June 17*
- Friday, June 18*
- Monday, June 21
- Thursday, June 24
- Friday, June 25*
- Saturday, June 26*
*Westover Honors College students should plan to attend one of these sessions.
- Log in to your applicant status page and complete your schedule planning form (SPF) by no later than May 15, or one week after we receive your reservation deposit.
- The SOAR registration form will appear on your applicant status page once you have submitted your SPF.
Academic Achievement Center