Health Information Forms
- Hepatitis B: 3 doses
- Meningitis Vaccine (A, C, W, Y): 1 dose after 16th birthday
- MMR: 2 doses
- Tdap or Td: 1 dose within last 10 years
- Summer graduate programs: May 15
- Fall entrance: July 15
- Spring entrance: Jan. 15
Medication and Prescriptions
Services and Accessing Care
- Cold and flu medicine
- A digital thermometer
- Pain relievers/fever reducers like Acetaminophen (Tylenol) and Ibuprofen (Advil)
- Benadryl for allergic reactions
- Antibiotic ointment
If your self-care is not enough to improve your symptoms until the Health Center reopens we have several community options available.
For an emergency:
University of Lynchburg Emergency Medical Services
- Dial 5555 from any campus phone or 434.544.5555 from your cell phone. In the event of an actual emergency where 911 is called, campus security will need to be notified as well to direct EMS to the location of the student.
- If you are ill and need transport to the walk-in clinic, call Security non-emergency number at 434.544.8100.
The Health Center will take signed requests by students the last week of classes every semester. Upon the student’s written request the information will be sent to the designated instructor(s), will include all dates that the student was seen in the Health Center for the current semester, and will be sent to the instructor via email before final grades are due.