During the academic year, our clinic is open for appointments Monday through Thursday from 5-7 p.m.
To Make an Appointment
- Get a referral for physical therapy from one of the following:
- Your doctor
- Your physical therapist
- Free Clinic of Central Virginia, 1016 Main St., Lynchburg, 434.847.5866
- Bedford Christian Free Clinic, 104 Center St., 540.586.3711
- Leave a message providing your contact information with our answering service at 434.544.8889.
- A scheduler will contact you to make an appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to first scheduled appointment in order to complete your paperwork.
What to Wear?
Part of physical therapy is using exercise as medicine! Please wear sneakers and gym clothes, or loose fitting clothes that are easy to move in and that allow access to the treatment area.
We are located at 300 Monticello Ave., in the LC Graduate Health Sciences Building. The main entrance is directly across the street from the Laurel School on Monticello Ave.
Ride the Bus to our Clinic
Use The Greater Lynchburg Transit Company, route 8, and ask the driver to stop at Lakeside Dr./Hood St. bus stop. See the bus schedule or call the transit company for more information, 434.455.5090.