Faculty and Staff
This interdisciplinary program is built on the foundation of a diverse and highly competent faculty. The program is headed by Professor David Murphy, CFS, CPA, PhD.
Dr. Murphy is a Certified Fraud Specialist and Certified Public Accountant and is a member of the Board of Regents of the Association of Certified Fraud Specialists.
He has served as the Senior Anti-corruption Advisor to the Controller General of Peru and the government of Bulgaria. He was also the director of a 2-year USAID anti-corruption graduate education project in Bolivia and consulted to the Central Bank of the Philippines in the wake of a major bank fraud in Manila.
Other faculty include:
- Dr. Tom Brickhouse, Philosophy
- Dr. Virginia Cylke, Psychology
- Dr. Lesley Friedman, Philosophy
- Professor Ron Martin, Philosophy
- Dr. Kim McCabe, Criminal Justice
- Dr. David Murphy, Accounting & Economic Crime
- Professor Bill Norko, Computer Science
- Dr. Joe Prinzinger, Economics
- Dr. Randy Ribler, Computer Science
- Professor Gerry Rosson, Accounting
- Professor Nancy Schneider, Accounting
- Professor Michael Schnur, Economics
- Dr. Joe Turek, Economics
- Dr. Ken Wagner, Criminal Justice
- Professor Frank Whitehouse, Marketing