2023-24 Academic Year Information
Program requirements for the following can be found in the undergraduate catalog.
- Exercise Physiology (BS)
DELL Advising Guide
While not all students will take all the courses in their major in exactly the same sequence, this guide can be used in combination with the online graduation progress report as a pathway to degree completion.
Students transferring under the Virginia Community College System (VCCS) guaranteed admission agreement should refer to the following suggested curriculum guide:
Graduate Pathway Advising Guides
Students participating in a Graduate Pathway program should refer to the following sample plans to help guide their four-year course sequence:
Guides to University of Lynchburg Graduate Programs
- Exercise Physiology Major Pathway to the Master of PA Medicine (MPAM) Program
- Exercise Physiology Major Pathway to the Master of Science in Athletic Training (MSAT) Program
- Exercise Physiology Major Pathway to the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program
Advising, Course, and Scheduling Resources
- Academic Calendar: Familiarize yourself with our fall, spring, and summer sessions.
- Academic Advising: Learn the ins and outs of course selection, choosing a major, class scheduling, and more. During orientation, first-year students are given a sample four-year plan and documents that will help them track their major and DELL requirements. These documents will help them plan their schedules so they can complete their degree on time.
- Academic Success Workbook: Academic program advising and planning.
- Course Offerings: Search course offerings by term, department, instructor, and more.
- Undergraduate Catalog: Find additional information about majors, course descriptions, and more.
- Undergraduate Course Descriptions: View course descriptions and prerequisites.