Order your textbooks online through the University of Lynchburg online textbook store:
- Complete your purchase in just 5 minutes!
- New, used, eBook, and rental textbook formats
- Save an average 60% off list price on marketplace items!
- Price-match guarantee on all new books
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49
- Year-round access to list and sell any textbook on the website’s marketplace. You name the price!
- Pay with a credit/debit card, or select “student account” to use financial aid or scholarship funds. Any remaining balance will be billed to you.
Order early to take advantage of great savings and free delivery options.
Using Financial Aid or Scholarships to Pay for Required Course Materials
- Begin the process of ordering your books from the University of Lynchburg online textbook store.
- When you check out, you will see the following 2 pay options:
- “On to Student Account”
- “Credit/Debit Card”
- When you click the student account option at the top of the page, it charges your tuition account. If you have any financial aid or scholarship funds available it will reduce the balance on your tuition account. If you don’t have enough to cover it, you will be billed and expected to pay by the end of the semester.
- Do not enter anything at the bottom of the page that is for gift cards etc. You do not enter a student account number.
- To rent a book and charge it to your student account, click the Student Account payment option, then complete the credit card information. You must have a credit/debit card listed to secure the rental because you are agreeing to having the replacement cost charged to your credit card if you do not return it by the deadline. The rental fee will be charged to your student University Account. If you don’t return the rental your credit card will be charged. Review terms of rental online at the textbook site.