Order your textbooks online through the University of Lynchburg online textbook store:
- Complete your purchase in just 5 minutes!
- New, used, eBook, and rental textbook formats
- Save an average 60% off list price on marketplace items!
- Price-match guarantee on all new books
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49
- Year-round access to list and sell any textbook on the website’s marketplace. You name the price!
- Pay with a credit/debit card, or select “student account” to use financial aid or scholarship funds. Any remaining balance will be billed to you.
You can also visit the online textbooks store through your MyLynchburg account. All courses, required materials, and pricing options are personalized and easy to use when you log in with your student account.
- Log in with your myLynchburg account.
- Select your textbooks.
- Check out.
Order early to take advantage of great savings and free delivery options.
Using Financial Aid or Scholarships to Pay for Required Course Materials
- Begin the process of ordering your books from the University of Lynchburg online textbook store.
- When you check out, you will see the following 2 pay options:
- “On to Student Account”
- “Credit/Debit Card”
- When you click the student account option at the top of the page, it charges your tuition account. If you have any financial aid or scholarship funds available it will reduce the balance on your tuition account. If you don’t have enough to cover it, you will be billed and expected to pay by the end of the semester.
- Do not enter anything at the bottom of the page that is for gift cards etc. You do not enter a student account number.