This program is designed to meet the needs of:
- Students who wish to increase their skills and understanding in managing and leading nonprofit organizations.
- Prior completion of a bachelor’s degree.
Upon completion of this certificate program, students will be able to:
- Identify and practice leadership skills and behaviors necessary for effective nonprofit management.
- Determine effective board management policies and procedures.
- Identify current issues in staff management.
- Understand nonprofit budgets and financial statements.
- Analyze the 990 nonprofit tax form for financial efficacy.
Additional Degree Opportunities
Completion of the Nonprofit Management Certificate provides a strong foundation for individuals who wish to continue their studies and complete the Master of Arts in Nonprofit Leadership Studies (MA).
James Roux, PhD
Professor of Communication and Leadership Studies
Director of the Master of Arts in Nonprofit Leadership Studies program