Graduate certificate programs provide professional development opportunities to graduate students. Some programs offer:
- Stand-alone training in specific professional areas.
- A sequence of courses potentially leading into a master’s degree program.
- Extension of a prior master’s degree program.
- Cybersecurity Certificate
- Doctor of Medical Science Addiction Medicine Certificate
- Doctor of Medical Science Behavioral Medicine Certificate
- Literacy Studies Certificate
- Nonprofit Management Certificate
- Nonprofit Marketing and Fundraising Certificate
- All certificate programs require prior completion of a bachelor’s degree.
- The Advanced Counseling Certificate also requires prior completion of a master’s degree.
Office of Graduate Studies