The University of Lynchburg’s Applied Project Management Certificate program is designed for professionals who wish to develop expertise in project management. Students learn the fundamentals of project management, risk management, project leadership, communication, and team leadership. The certificate qualifies its recipient to sit for the Project Management Institute (PMI) Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification.
This program is designed to meet the needs of:
- Professionals in any field who wish to develop expertise in project management.
- Prior completion of a bachelor’s degree.
Upon completion of this certificate program, students will be able to:
- Plan and execute a project in today’s challenging and changing business environment.
- Develop a comprehensive project management plan as defined by the Project Management Institute.
- Use technology to facilitate communication and stakeholder involvement.
David Murphy, PhD, CPA
Professor of Accounting
Director of the Master of Business Administration Program