This program is designed to meet the needs of:
- Professionals in any field who wish to develop expertise in project management.
- Prior completion of a bachelor’s degree.
Upon completion of this certificate program, students will be able to:
- Plan and execute a project in today’s challenging and changing business environment.
- Develop a comprehensive project management plan as defined by the Project Management Institute.
- Use technology to facilitate communication and stakeholder involvement.
David Murphy, PhD, CPA
Professor of Accounting
Director of the Master of Business Administration Program