Assistant Professor of Philosophy
- 2015 – Present: Assistant Professor of Philosophy, Lynchburg College
- PhD, Philosophy – University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Va.
- MA, Philosophy – Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Mich.
- BA, magna cum laude, Philosophy – Bethel University, St. Paul, Minn.
- “Against Normative Consent.” APA Eastern Division Meeting, December 2014.
- “On a Possible Source of the Duty to Obey the Law.” Western Michigan University Graduate Conference, December 2011.
- “Choosing an Account of Teleofunctions.” International Society for the History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Biology (ISHPSSB), July 2009.
- Bioethics Graduate Assistantship, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Va.
- Political Philosophy
- Philosophy of Law
- Philosophy of Science