The professors you have in class make the difference between a good and a great education. And our faculty members impress.
Imagine taking a writing class from a professor whose novel is recommended by Oprah’s Book Club. Or studying the physics of the Tour de France with your professor.
Most importantly, our faculty members are committed to student success. They invite students to participate in research; they make the learning experience engaging and fun; and they keep up with alumni after graduation.
- 186 full-time (292 total)
- 10:1 student/faculty ratio
- 84% of full-time faculty have a terminal degree (71% all faculty)
- College of Business Faculty
- College of Education, Leadership Studies, and Counseling Faculty
- College of Health Sciences:
- Lynchburg College of Arts and Sciences:
- Westover Honors College Faculty