Forms for the 2018 Summer Residential Governor’s School for Mathematics, Science, and Technology will be available by mid-May 2018. At that time, you’ll find all the information you need to prepare for the July 1 – 28 program.
Welcome to the 2017 Summer Residential Governor’s School for Mathematics, Science, and Technology!
Below you will find links to all the information you need in preparation for your July 2 – 29 experience. If you have any questions, please contact us at 434.544.8392 or .
- Welcome letter
- 2017 Governor’s School Handbook
- Typical schedule for 2017
- Letter to teachers (please print and give to your nominated teacher)
Forms to be completed online by May 26:
Forms to be printed, signed, and mailed to us by June 2 unless noted otherwise:
- Checklist for form completion
- Form A – Student Medical Information
- Form A-1 – Authorization for Administering Prescription Medication (due by July 5 if applicable)
- Form B – Field Trip and Physical Likeness Permission Form
- Form C – Parent’s Day (due by July 13)
- Form D – Agreements for Student and Parent
- Form E – Parental Authorization Form
- Form F – Summer Activity Fee Waiver Request (return only if applicable)