Associate Professor of Education
Dr. Dunn joined the University of Lynchburg in 2022.
- EdD — University of Bath, UK
- MEd, Special Education — James Madison University
- MA, History — Liberty University
- BA, History and Middle Education — James Madison University
- Assessment for Special Education
- Characteristics of Low Incidence Disabilities
- Designing and Implementing Individualized Education Plans
- Individualized Supports and Specialized Care of Students with Significant Support Needs
- Introduction to Exceptionalities
- Methods for Academic Content
- Exceptional learners and instructional technology.
- Post-secondary transition for exceptional learners.
- Project-based learning.
- Virtual learning communities.
Areas of Expertise
- Assessment and special education.
- Low incidence disabilities in special education.
- Post-secondary transition.