The mission of the Office of University Data, Analytics, and Effectiveness is to provide data and analytics in the service of evidence-based decision-making, whether internally or externally. The links below provide information and analysis regarding University of Lynchburg student enrollment, graduation, and achievement at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Degree Recipients: 2017-21
- Undergraduate Degrees Conferred: 2017-21
- Undergraduate Degree Recipients with Multiple Majors/Minors: 2017-21
- HEOA Report – Cohort Undergraduate Graduation Rates: 2022
- Four-, Five-, and Six-year Undergraduate Graduation Rates: 2015-21
- Undergraduate Alumni to Graduate School: 2017-20
- Graduate Degrees Conferred: 2017-21
- Academic All-Americans
Topics of Interest
- Common Data Set (CDS): 2021-22
- Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act (EADA) Report
- Consumer Information for University of Lynchburg
- Reimagine the Lynchburg Experience: University of Lynchburg Strategic Plan
External Links to Public Data for University of Lynchburg
- College Navigator (U.S. Department of Education)
- HB886 Compliance: HB (House Bill) 886 was adopted during the regular sessions of the General Assembly in 2014. The bill requires SCHEV to disseminate to each public high school and each institution of higher education in the Commonwealth for which the Council has student-level data a link on its website to certain published postsecondary education and employment data. Further, it requires each institution of higher education to provide the link and each local school board to provide annual notice on its website to each enrolled high school student and his parents about the availability of such data.
- Students and prospective students may find the information resources of the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV) of use in planning for college and careers. SCHEV has created an institutional profile for each Virginia public college and university, and for each independent college or university participating in the Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant Program. Please refer to the University of Lynchburg’s profile on the SCHEV website for additional information.
- The Student Achievement Measure shows a more complete picture of graduation rates by capturing completion data for those who transfer out.