Below is a current listing of employment opportunities available at University of Lynchburg. Just click on the job title below to view a summary of the requirements for each opening.
- DMSc Director of Postgraduate Medicine
- One Year Visiting Professor of Exercise Physiology
- Adjunct Instructor of Cybersecurity
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Health Promotion/Master of Public Health
- Assistant Professor of History
- Assistant Professor in Sculpture and 3D Design
- Assistant Professor of English
- Visiting Assistant Professor/Instructor of Spanish
- Administrative Director – Doctor of Medical Science
- Visiting Assistant Professor/Instructor – International Relations and Security Studies
- Visiting Assistant Professor/Instructor of Sociology
- Assistant/Associate Professor – Doctor of Medical Science
- Assistant/Associate Professor – Operations Management
- Assistant/Associate Professor – Reading/Curriculum & Instruction
- Assistant Professor of Data Science and Statistics
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Physical Therapy – Generalist
- Associate Dean/Assistant Professor/Director of Nursing – School of Nursing
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Information Technology
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Physical Therapy
- Career and Internship Counselor
- System Implementation Project Manager
- Program & Advising Coordinator – Second-year, Transfer, & Non-Traditional Student Programs
- Program & Advising Coordinator – First-Year Programs
- Library Night Supervisor
- Electronic Resources Librarian
- Benefits Specialist
- Instructional Design & Technology Specialist
- On-Call Kitchen Assistant
- Information Technology/Instructional Support Analyst
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Graduate Assistant – Women’s Volleyball
- Graduate Assistant – Men’s & Women’s Track & Field
- Catering & Events Staff
Employment Application Procedures
Unless otherwise stated in the posted information, applicants should submit a cover letter, resume or vita, and the names and addresses and phone numbers of three business references, or complete a University of Lynchburg Employment Application (available here in PDF format).
To apply, please choose one of the following:
Fax to 434.544.8658
University of Lynchburg
1501 Lakeside Drive
Lynchburg, VA 24501
We make every effort to process and refer your application quickly and will notify you if you are selected for an interview. All positions are open until filled, unless otherwise stated in our advertisement.
Applications will be kept on file for 30 days where no position is specified, unless you notify us in writing to renew your application at the expiration of this time.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all College positions. Applicants who may need a reasonable accommodation for interviewing are invited to request same prior to keeping appointments.
University of Lynchburg does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, gender, gender preference, or national or ethnic origin and complies with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (call 434.544.8419 for information).
The Human Resources Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Send comments or questions to:
Linda Hall, Director of Human Resources,
Jennifer Hunter, Human Resources Generalist,
University of Lynchburg is an Equal Opportunity Employer.