Below is a current listing of employment opportunities available at University of Lynchburg. Just click on the job title below to view a summary of the requirements for each opening.
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Physical Therapy – Generalist
- Associate Dean/Assistant Professor/Director of Nursing – School of Nursing
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Counselor Education
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Information Technology
- Assistant/Associate Professor – Reading/Curriculum & Instruction
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Physical Therapy
- Assistant/Associate Professor – PA Medicine
- On-Call Kitchen Assistant
- Student Philanthropy Coordinator
- Information Technology/Instructional Support Analyst
- Director of Financial Aid
- Administrative Assistant – School of PA Medicine – DMSC
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Graduate Assistant – Women’s Volleyball
- Graduate Assistant – Men’s & Women’s Track & Field
- Kitchen/Service Assistant
- Catering & Events Staff
Employment Application Procedures
Unless otherwise stated in the posted information, applicants should submit a cover letter, resume or vita, and the names and addresses and phone numbers of three business references, or complete a University of Lynchburg Employment Application (available here in PDF format).
To apply, please choose one of the following:
Fax to 434.544.8658
University of Lynchburg
1501 Lakeside Drive
Lynchburg, VA 24501
We make every effort to process and refer your application quickly and will notify you if you are selected for an interview. All positions are open until filled, unless otherwise stated in our advertisement.
Applications will be kept on file for 30 days where no position is specified, unless you notify us in writing to renew your application at the expiration of this time.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all College positions. Applicants who may need a reasonable accommodation for interviewing are invited to request same prior to keeping appointments.
University of Lynchburg does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, gender, gender preference, or national or ethnic origin and complies with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (call 434.544.8419 for information).
The Human Resources Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Send comments or questions to:
Linda Hall, Director of Human Resources,
Jennifer Hunter, Human Resources Generalist,
University of Lynchburg is an Equal Opportunity Employer.