Write one less check: make your monthly payment by bank draft!
Bank drafts are a safe and convenient method of paying us the amount you owe. You authorize us to notify your bank to transfer the amount you owe on the day the payment is due, and your payments will continue to be made this way for the remainder of the academic year until you notify us that you want them stopped. The bank draft form and voided check must be sent to the Business Office for every year you utilize this payment option.
Paying your bill by bank draft means your money stays in your account until the day your payment is due. You never need to worry about remembering to make your payment, nor will you be concerned with late payment charges or lost payments. And in addition to the convenience, you can save costs related to checks and postage.
How to Sign Up
Please note that the Bank Draft Plan is available during the initial enrollment period each year. Authorization forms must be received by July 20.
- Complete the bank draft authorization form (PDF). This form is also available from LaTashia Revely, the student account representative and student refund coordinator.
- Write “VOID” on a blank check from your checking account.
- You may either email or mail your form and voided check:
- Email your form and voided check to LaTashia Revely at email@example.com.
- Mail your form, voided check, the first payment (due July 20), and a copy of your student’s financial plan, to:
University of Lynchburg
1501 Lakeside Drive
Lynchburg, VA 24501
We will draft your account on Aug. 20 (due date for second payment), and on the 20th of each subsequent month through June 20 of the following year (or April 20 of the following year, if a graduating senior).
LaTashia Revely ’14
Student Account Representative and Student Refund Coordinator