By SemesterMonthly PlanFour-Year
The University bills for tuition on a semester basis. Payment on a semester basis is the standard term unless one of the other options is selected. Billing dates are July 1 for the fall semester and Dec. 1 for the spring semester.
- Automatic bank draft beginning on July 25.
- Subsequent drafts processed on the 20th of each month.
- No down payment.
- No monthly interest.
- The cost of each semester is payable in six equal monthly payments.
- Seniors pay their cost for each semester in five equal installments.
- This option is only available to undergraduate students.
- Prepay all four years.
- Guarantees that your cost will not exceed the amount paid for the four years of continuous enrollment.
- Scholarships and loans are not considered in this payment method.
- Cannot be used for summer school or winter term.
- If a student withdraws, the principal balance in the account will be refunded.
- All income earned on these funds will remain with the University.
- Consult with your tax preparer about how this option may impact your ability to take advantage of the federal income tax credit for education expenses.
For More Information
For additional information on payment options, please contact the Student Accounts/Cashier’s Office:
Failure to satisfy obligations to the University when due will result in finance charges of 1 1/2 percent per month, which is an annual percentage rate of 18 percent.
Grade transcripts, re-enrollment, and diplomas may also be withheld for past due accounts.