Step 1: Apply
Lynchburg College operates on rolling admission – that means that you can apply any time after the end of your junior year in high school. So that you have plenty of time to arrange financial aid and apply for scholarships, we recommend that you apply to LC in the early fall of your senior year.
Step 2: Submit Your Application Materials
Send the application materials with your application or separately via mail.
The following are required in order to complete your application:
- Official high school transcripts
Please contact your guidance counselor to have your transcript sent to us. The mailing address for official transcripts is 1501 Lakeside Drive Lynchburg, VA 24501. We do not accept faxes or emails as official transcripts.
- Official SAT or ACT scores
Send us all test results. The highest Critical Reading and Math Scores (SAT) are used for admission and scholarship decisions.
LC school codes: SAT 5372, ACT 4368
- $30 application fee (for paper applications only)
The items below are strongly recommended, but they are not required. These items can be sent via mail or email to :
- Letter of recommendation
From a high school counselor, teacher, or someone who can speak to your ability to succeed at LC. There is no special form required.
Written on the topic of your choice or submit a graded writing sample from your junior or senior year.
Once we receive your application and application materials, we will review them and contact you with an admission decision or to request additional information. You can expect to receive an admission decision within 2-4 weeks.
In the meantime, get to know LC a little better with a campus visit!
You may also want to visit our financial aid page to find out more about scholarships, grants, and loans to help pay for college.
Early Decision Deadline: November 15
The Early Decision option is recommended if your first choice is Lynchburg College – you get early notification of acceptance!
- If you wish to apply as an Early Decision candidate you must indicate so on your application.
- We must receive your application and all supporting materials by November 15. If no additional information is requested by the College, acceptance notification will be made to you no later than December 15.
- Under the Early Decision policy, your reservation deposit is due by January 15.
- Under the Early Decision policy, you must withdraw all applications to other colleges and universities once you are accepted.