Step 1: Apply
|Apply Now using the Lynchburg Application|
University of Lynchburg operates on rolling admission – that means you can apply any time after the end of your junior year in high school. We recommend that you apply to Lynchburg in the early fall of your senior year so that you have plenty of time to arrange financial aid and apply for scholarships.
Step 2: Submit Your Application Materials
Send the application materials with your application or separately via mail.
The following are required in order to complete your application:
- High school transcripts
Upload an unofficial copy of your transcripts and we will remind you to send an official one after an admissions decision is made. The transcript must include all classes and grades completed through your junior year.
- Official SAT or ACT scores
Send us all test results. The highest score will be used for admission and scholarship decisions.
LC school codes: SAT 5372, ACT 4368
- $30 application fee (for paper applications only)
The items below are strongly recommended, but they are not required. These items can be sent via mail or email to :
- Letter of recommendation
From a high school counselor, teacher, or someone who can speak to your ability to succeed at Lynchburg. There is no special form required.
Written on the topic of your choice or submit a graded writing sample from your junior or senior year.
Once we receive your application and application materials, we will review them and contact you with an admission decision or to request additional information. You can expect to receive an admission decision within 2-4 weeks.
In the meantime, get to know Lynchburg a little better with a campus visit!
You may also want to visit our financial aid page to find out more about scholarships, grants, and loans to help pay for college.
Early Decision Deadline: November 15
The Early Decision option is recommended if your first choice is University of Lynchburg – you get early notification of acceptance!
- If you wish to apply as an Early Decision candidate you must indicate so on your application.
- We must receive your application and all supporting materials by November 15. If no additional information is requested by Lynchburg, acceptance notification will be made to you no later than December 15.
- Under the Early Decision policy, your reservation deposit is due by January 15.
- Under the Early Decision policy, you must withdraw all applications to other colleges and universities once you are accepted.